Certificate of security in use
ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandage
Vending of a patent for the invention “ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandage” at the territory/territories.
At the purchase of the patent for an invention, we provide for a complete production technology, for training working personnel, for production technical specifications, for raw stuff technical characteristics and composition and for launching of products.
Basic differences of our innovative medical ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandages compared to analog bandages in the world:
- Antimicrobial properties of a bandage due to different technical solutions***;
- Hyperpermeability to air (reduction/exclusion of the perspiration of cutaneous integuments below the bandage, of accumulation of pathogenic micro-organisms, of infection spreading). A medical bandage “breathes” (allowing air access);
- Low cost**
- It is adapted to a long-term use by the patient outside clinical establishments (the extremities are provided with an increased interchange of air, sweeting being prevented/reduced);
- The PERFORATION of the elastic compressive medical bandage “operates” particularly efficiently in hot or humid climatic zones, and the extremely high air permeability due to a precisely calculated number of holes in the cloth allows inhibition of the perspiration or minimizes it;
- The bandage compression effort can vary depending on the number of perforations (holes) rows on the bandage width, which makes it possible to get it flexibly adapted to the demands of a customer and to the conditions of application.
- ***An antimicrobial agent for preventing reproduction of bacteria and various forms of infections under the bandage can be applied onto one or both sides (front and revers sides) of the ANTIMICROBIAL medical elastic / compressive PERFORATED bandage while carrying out medicamental therapy of diseases of veins, muscles and joints, as well as when going for sports;
- ***One or both sides (front and/or revers sides) of the ANTIMICROBIAL medical elastic / compressive PERFORATED bandage can be made of synthetic treads modified by an additive providing an antimicrobial effect;
- A patent for an invention was issued in the Russian Federation;
- A Eurasian patent for an invention was issued (the Azerbaijan Republic, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the European Patent Office (The patent application No. EP 18 841 105.2З was filed on February 27, 2020 at the European Patent Office);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the United States Patent Office (The patent application No. 16/632, 606 was filed on January 21, 2020 at the US Patent Office);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the Patent Office of the People’s Republic of China (The patent application No. 201880049431.3 was filed at the Patent Office of the People’s Republic of China);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the Patent Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
It enables us to provide protection of products and technologies and to be present on the market of a territory/territories (depending on the number of territories covered by the patent) as an exclusive producer and vendor.
Field of application: clinical, polyclinic, field and domestic conditions, professional and amateur sports.
Calculation of one running meter of the “Bandage” cost is given below, without the cost of antimicrobial additives or threads.
** The cost calculation (on the basis of raw materials) of 1 linear meter of bandage 8 cm width, with middle extensibility:
- Cotton: 68% (24 grs) = 0.07 EURO
- Polyester: 16% (5.5 grs) = 0.01 EURO
- Latex: 16% (5.5 grs) = 0.02 EURO
Total: 0.1 EURO
The cost (on the basis of raw materials) of 1 linear meter of bandage, 8 cm width, with middle extensibility = 0.1 EURO.
** The raw material component prices on the territory of Russia.
Production capacity of one machine-tool is 150000-180000 linear meters per month.
One qualified worker operates 3 machine-tools.
6 machine-tools are placed on 100 square meters of a production room.
The ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive perforated bandages represent a world’s exclusive medical product:
- ANTIMICROBIAL effect;
- The number of perforation/hole rows on the bandage width adjusts compression;
- Hyperpermeability to air;
- Increase of the remission time period in patients with chronic diseases;
- Prophylaxis and treatment of acute diseases;
- Prophylaxis and treatment of traumas of upper and lower limbs;
At website you can get acquainted in more details with the application/use/specifications of the ANTIMICROBIAL elastic/compressive PERFORATED medical bandages.