Elastic perforated medical supports contain camel or alpaca wool
(In the Russian Federation they are articles for medical purposes. Registration certificate of Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Healthcare no FSR 2010/08307 dated August 27 2019)
- A patent for an invention was issued in the Russian Federation;
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the European Patent Office (The patent application No. EP 18 841 105.2 was filed on February 27, 2020 at the European Patent Office);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the United States Patent Office (The patent application No. 16/632, 606 was filed on January 21, 2020 at the US Patent Office);
- An application for grant of a patent was filed at the Patent Office of the People’s Republic of China (The patent application No. 201880049431 was filed at the Patent Office of the People’s Republic of China).
It enables us to provide protection of products and technologies and to be present on the market of a territory/territories (depending on the number of territories covered by the patent) as an exclusive producer and vendor.
Sale of a Patent for the invention “Elastic perforated medical supports” on a territory / on territories
At the purchase of the patent for an invention, we provide for a complete production technology, for training working personnel, for production technical specifications, for raw stuff technical characteristics and composition and for launching of products.
A world innovation presented as elastic perforated medical supports provides for the following:
- The supports contain camel and/or alpaca wool;
- A controlled warming effect depending on the number of perforations (holes) rows on the band width makes it possible to get flexibly adapted to the demands of a customer and to the conditions of application;
- Thanks to an innovative patented technology of knitting, a controlled massage effect allows the simultaneous use of up to 18 various kinds of woolen yarn with a different composition (type of wool, length and fineness of woolen fibers) and having different metric counts;
- Removal or attenuation of the pain syndrome;
- Treatment and prophylaxis of acute diseases;*
- Increase of the remittance time in patients with chronic diseases;*
- Warming and massage effects of muscles and of articular ligaments before competitions that exert an influence on the physical condition of a sportsman and on the result of his (her) performance (in sports).
*Bandages perform a massage effect on the human skin. Simultaneously with the warming effect, they favor blood influx to a sore place, release of a painful spasm and are used as preventive means or for treating in a combined therapy of chronic and acute diseases: of small pelvis organs (cystitis, prostatitis, paroophorons, urogenital system), of the spine lumbosacral part organs (radiculitis, lumbago, neurology diseases), of the lower and upper extremities (arthritis, arthrosis, distension of muscles and ligaments), of the painful syndrome.
The warming and massage effect of the medical bandages is obtained as a result of interaction of the particular combination of wool fibers camel wool or alpaca wool combined with sheep wool) selected in a way to provide the maximum massage and warming effect.
Security of the products is attested by a report of the Intertek Consumer Goods GmbH Company No FUTXP2018-04559 - E 03.07.2018
- Perforations (“The (LR) medical supports breathes” – The exclusive patented properties of the (LR) bandage are required today by the World’s market in the considered category of goods.
- The wide field of application enables the “LR” medical supports to get its part of sale on the World’s market.
- A wide use of elastic medical supports in sports (professional/amateurs), in tourism, fitness will provide its part of sale on the World’s market. The technical possibilities of knitting colored bands in the (LR) bandage will attract the interest of young people.
The exclusive (LR) medical supports is of interest for world’s manufacturers of sport goods, such as Adidas, Nike, etc.
Calculation for the production (on the basis of raw materials) of 1 linear meter of elastic jersey fabric (27 cm width) serving to sew “Elastic perforated medical supports”:**
- Wool yarn (containing camel and/or alpaca wool) – 80%
- Polyester – 8%
- Latex – 12%
Total: 1.5 EURO.
The prime cost of one running meter of elastic knitted cloth (27 cm width) used to sew together medical elastic warming perforated supports containing camel wool or alpaca wool starts from 1.5 Euros, depending on the composition of the wool-containing yarn.
**The raw material component prices on the territory of Russia.
- Capacity of one machine-tool is 33,000-38,000 linear meters per month.
- One qualified worker operates 3 machine-tools.
- 6 machine-tools are placed on 100 square meters of a production room.
- One running meter of elastic perforated cloth is enough to sew one belt and one knee-guard for a man with the M clothing size.
At website you can get acquainted in more details with the application /use/ specifications of the “Elastic perforated medical supports”.